Friday, January 27, 2012

Stephen Covey said WHAT??


Tom,

I want to give you instant access to an important
interview I just did with a true world thought leader.

This interview contains crucial information that affects
your life RIGHT NOW.

All you need to do is use the link below and the
interview is yours to enjoy.

Here are the details:

You probably know of Stephen Covey, world-famous
author of 7 Habits of Highly Effective People.

I was lucky enough to meet Dr. Covey when I spoke
with him in Calgary, Canada a couple of years ago.

However, I've known his son, Stephen M. R. Covey
(and his business partner and co-author, Greg Link)
even longer. Like the senior Stephen Covey, these
two are major world thought-leaders. They have
written an amazing book, Smart Trust, which
quickly became an international bestseller.

This book is so interesting and important, and so
pertinent to many of the big problems we're all
facing these days, that I recently emailed you to
suggest that you get a copy.

Then, however, I had an idea. Stephen agreed to
let me interview him, which I did just a few days
ago, and this interview was so amazing that I
want you to have a copy of it and hear it for
yourself.

Please, use the link below to access this fascinating
conversation.

There is no charge for this. It's my gift to you based
on my belief that this is IMPORTANT info you need
to hear.

Here it is:

http://smarttrustbook.com/spread-the-word/

You can stream the interview online, or download it
and put it on your phone, iPad, or other device.

Please DO listen to this. You can thank me later.

Be well.

Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment