Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Napoleon Hill said What?


Yes, I'm a Napoleon Hill 'junkie'.

Ok, I use the word 'junkie' lightly, though I've
read 95% of what he wrote, including
his 1000 page book 'Law of Success'.



A few years back 'Networking Times Magazine' called me
a '…modern day Napoleon Hill' because I've interviewed a ton
of millionaires like he did, what an honor that was.

Onward.

I was going through yesterday some of Napoleon Hill's
older works besides 'Think and Grow Rich' and I found
a very interesting sentence.

Profound.

Napoleon Hill was taking about the most PROFITABLE
art known to man.

Listen, here's a guy who spent hours and hours with
Andrew Carnegie, Henry Ford, Thomas Edison and dozens of
other 'big names' from early in the 20th century.

So when he talks, I listen.

I listen intently.

Before I share with you what he said, let me say this.

I used to do the OPPOSITE of what he said and I failed miserably.

Miserably.

So I know this 'most' profitable art known to man is REAL.

As real as a smile on a 2 year old's face when he
sees Elmo in person for the first time. Real.

Here's a sentence I dug up from an old Napoleon Hill work.

"The ability to influence people without irritating them is the most
profitable art known to man."

Let me say that again.

"The ability to influence people without irritating them is the most
profitable art known to man."

The most profitable art known to man Powerful.

What's so interesting is that this connects with an 8 year study
I did in what is the biggest difference between the rich and the poor.

You can watch this video here.

Napoleon Hills words are powerful. Make a decision NOW to
improve yourself in this most profitable 'art' known to man.

You'll find this video interesting as well. Very.

Your Coach,

Mike

P.S. Remember, you don't have to get it right, you just have to get it going.


No comments:

Post a Comment