Thursday, October 20, 2011

The untold truth about potential...

Hi Thomas

Do you know the difference between your Potential and your Capacity?
I am sure you have read and heard a lot about potential, but there
is a major difference between our potential and our capacity. The
major difference is that potential is based on the future. When
someone has the potential to do something, it is about becoming
something other than who they are in the present moment.

Capacity is based on the present moment. Your capacity already
exists. Capacity is defined by doing what you can do today - in
this moment.

At one time I thought I could help everyone. I wanted to spread my
message everywhere so that people could be free of their
limitations, but then I realize something that changed my whole
approach. I finally realized this wasn't realistic or even
possible. But what I COULD do was make a difference to those
people, such as yourself, who come into my path. Although I have
the POTENTIAL to help many people, I only have the CAPACITY to help
those who want my help in this moment.

So for now, forget about your potential and focus on your capacity
in this moment. Do what you can do right now. Even the smallest
step will bring you closer to your desire. Don't wait. Take that
small step NOW! Do it TODAY!

Today will bring you a new awareness, a lesson or a manifestation
that you are making progress - IF YOU LOOK FOR IT! No matter how
large or small, please record it in your Evidence Journal. It will
only take a few moments and will AUTOMATICALLY put you in the Flow.

Truly Caring for Your Success!

Dr. Robert Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment