Monday, September 27, 2010

FREE PSYCHIC READING

The first one hundred lucky purchasers will be entitled to a free a psychic reading.

As well a writer I am a third generation Clairvoyant. Whilst living in England, I studied under well known British Medium, Brenda Towers and on my return to Australia spent time working with leading South Australian Medium, Margaret Morris.

I have worked under the guidance of Eric Harrison (One of the few Zen Masters in Australia), concentrating on refining my insight skills even further.

Within the area of Clairvoyance, my particular expertise lies with psychometry, Egyptian Tarot Card reading and insights via the use of crystal like substances. Having over 30 years experience in these fields places me in the "masters group". Over the past 15 years, I have been busy giving both personal and business readings. I have also built up a strong client base through referrals.

How does reading a photograph work?

From your photograph, I will be able to pick up insights from your life to date and/or events yet to unfold. This may enable the person receiving the reading to move on from a situation or to warn them of a forthcoming event in their life.

 

What is included in your reading?

 

  • The essence of the reading
  • The past
  • The present
  • The future

 How do I get my reading?

Simply purchase "Butterfly in a Glass Bottle" then send an email containing a photograph of yourself or loved one to akeh@iinet.net.au  When emailing your photograph please include the receipt number you were given when you purchased "Butterfly in a Glass Bottle" in the subject line of your email.

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic diverse reading. Tantalizes the imagination for the unknown! Funny scams and hilarious situations. I like the characters, especially 'ila'. Could there be such a way out person?
    So looking forward to the next one.
    Ali

    ReplyDelete